Made in Oxfordshire, Shade All-Natural Sunscreen is an effective, non-Nano, broad spectrum mineral sunscreen which sits on the skin reflecting UV light.
At an ideal SPF25, with only 4 ingredients to moisturise and protect skin from the broadest spectrum of damaging UVA and UVB rays, Shade has been developed to keep our skin naturally healthy whilst protecting from rays that can burn and cause sun damage.
Shade is a natural alternative to chemical sunscreens.
Shade does not contain any burn inhibitors - if you begin to feel a burn, this is your skin's way of telling you you have had too much sun!
Please listen to your body, and cover up or seek shelter from the sun.
- Choose from either the 15 ml or 100 ml tin jar
- Understanding SPF: SPF25 means that you have 96% protection against UVB for approximately 25 times longer than it would take you to burn if you had no sun protection under the same conditions. Topping up any sunscreen will only ensure you have coverage, but will not prolong the time you can spend in the sun - please remember that 4% of rays are still reaching your skin, and you will need to cover up or seek shelter from the sun if you begin to feel your skin burning from prolonged exposure.
- Tested to European ISO Standards for broad spectrum effectiveness (UVA & UVB) and SPF Verification
- Suitable for all skin types of all ages, does not irritate sensitive skin, can be used by people with skin allergies, is soothing, nourishing and moisturising.
- No chemicals at all - no parabens, alcohol, lanolin, methylchloroisothiazolinine, methylisothiazolinine, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, phthalates, artifical perfumes, petrochemicals or colourants.
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide used which sits as a physical barrier to the sun, relecting it from the skin's surface. Zinc Oxide is the most effective broad spectrum sun protection you can get, yet it is also the safest.