'Lunch Pack' Beeswax Wraps - Floral
The people and planet friendly alternative to cling film and tinfoil!
These wraps from The Beeswax Wrap Co. are handmade in the Cotswolds by Carly and Fran using GOTS organic certified cotton, pine resin, organic jojoba oil and beeswax from friendly beekeeper Keith.
The Beeswax Wrap Co. Lunch Pack includes:
- 2 x small wraps approx 20cm x 20cm - Preserve unused vegetable halves and seal jars
- 2 x medium wraps approx 30cm x 30cm - Perfect for sandwiches, wraps, cheese and covering bowls
Why use Beeswax Wraps?
100% Natural - Compared cling film, these beeswax wraps are all natural so no nasties will leach into your food whilst its being stored.
Keeps your food super fresh - The combination of natural ingredients with the organic cotton fabric allows these wraps to breathe, making sure your food stays fresher for longer.
Clingy but in a good way - Pine resin gives these wraps a natural adhesive making sure your food is sealed tight. The warmth from your hands helps mould the wraps to give a strong seal.
Reusable - Rather than using cling film or foil that you throw away after one use, these reusable food wraps can simply be washed in cold water with a little bit of soap and they are ready to roll again. After a month or so just pop them in the oven to re-pasteurise them and whoop whoop off you go again.
Biodegradable - Once you have used your wrap to the max you can pop it on your compost!
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Pasteurise every few months in the oven by laying wrap on baking paper in 100c oven for no more than 3 minutes
- Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave
- Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames