None Sponge (x 2) - Botanical
The Tabitha Eve None Sponge is a high quality, plastic free alternative to the typical disposable dish sponge, which sheds tiny pieces of micro-plastic every time you use it.
The None Sponge's cotton and waffle layers sandwich the quilted bamboo core, which is naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent. These zero waste sponges gently clean all surfaces in your household.
- Pack of 2 None Sponges
- Approximately 11 cm x 9 cm (4.3" x 3.5")
- Made from cotton & bamboo
- Handmade in Wales
- Wring out None Sponge after use and leave it to dry
- Machine washable with your regular load
- Air dry only
- Your None Sponge should last you very well (minimum of 1 year) if cared for properly, but at the end of its life it is fully compostable. Just cut up and add to your compost heap.
For a more heavy duty clean, browse through the shop's collection of Tabitha Eve Tough None Sponges