OrganiCup Menstrual Cup - Size A
The OrganiCup menstrual cup is the easier and plastic free alternative to pads and tampons.
It is simply emptied morning and evening – that means worry-free periods for up to 12 hours.
OrganiCup is secured by a light suction seal, and due to the soft and flexible material, you won’t you feel a thing. Once inserted properly there is no risk of leaking. Use OrganiCup for all your sports activities – including swimming.
This plastic free menstrual cup is made of 100% medical-grade silicone so it doesn’t mess with your body’s natural environment. While pads and tampons absorb necessary vaginal secretions, OrganiCup only collects – thus eliminating irritation and dryness while ensuring that the pH-balance is kept intact.
The OrganiCup is reusable for years, which means saving the environment from a huge amount of waste.
This cup is is AllergyCertified, registered with The Vegan Society, cruelty free and complies to all relevant legislation.
Available in three sizes:
- Size A: For those who haven’t given birth vaginally
- Size B: For those who have given birth vaginally
- Mini: For teens and those who need a smaller size
100% medical-grade silicone
Directions for Use:
Before first use make sure to disinfect OrganiCup by boiling it for 3-5 min. Repeat after each period.
- Fold & insert: Before insertion fold OrganiCup. There are different folding techniques. Insert the cup as far up as possible and let the cup unfold and create the suction seal. Make sure to check out this step-by-step guide on how to use a menstrual cup.
- Reach in and feel around the base of the cup – it should feel round or oval and not have any noticeable folds. If you feel any dents, gently grip the base of the cup (not the stem) and rotate it to make it unfold. When the cup is unfolded correctly you shouldn’t be able to feel it and you will not risk any leak.
- You can leave the cup for up to 12 hours (depending on your flow).
- To remove the OrganiCup grab the stem and pull it gently until you can get a grip around the bottom of the cup. Then you squeeze the bottom to release the suction seal, and you can take the cup out gently. By using your abdominals, you can help getting it out even more easy. Empty in the toilet and clean with toilet paper or rinse under water before you insert it again.
Please keep in mind, if you are a cup beginner user it may take a little while to become comfortable with it. OrganiCup's customer survey showed it takes an average of two to three cycles to get used to the cup. But once you get confident with it you will wonder why you didn’t start earlier. 90% of their users continue to use OrganiCup and recommend it to others.