Heavy Duty None Sponge - Winter Leaf
The Tabitha Eve Co. Heavy Duty None Sponge is a hardy little work horse and an excellent plastic-free alternative to regular sponges, which shed small microfibers of plastic down the drain every time you scrub your dishes.
- 1 heavy duty none sponge
- Made from cotton, linen and bamboo
- Approximately 28 x 23 cm (11cm x 9cm)
- The cotton and tough linen layers sandwich the quilted naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent bamboo core.
- Packaged in a recyclable paper sleeve and cellulose (plastic-free) sticker
- Handmade in Wales
- Wring out sponge after use and leave it to dry.
- Machine washable with your regular load
- Air dry only
- Your None Sponge should last you very well (minimum of 1 year) if cared for properly but at the end of its life it is fully compostable. Just cut up and add to your compost heap.