Tough None Sponge - Flamingo
The Tabitha Eve Tough None Sponge is a hardy little work horse and an excellent plastic-free alternative to those yellow and green sponges that plague every kitchen in the UK.
Did you know that every time you wash with one of those sponges, tiny micro-shards of plastic wash down the sink and straight into rivers and waterways?
- 1 Tough None Sponge
- Made from cotton, linen and bamboo
- Approximately 28 x 23 cm (11cm x 9cm)
- The cotton and tough linen layers sandwich the quilted naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent bamboo core.
- Packaged in a recyclable paper sleeve and cellulose (plastic-free) sticker
- Handmade in Wales
- Wring out sponge after use and leave it to dry.
- Machine washable with your regular load
- Air dry only
- Your None Sponge should last you very well (minimum of 1 year) if cared for properly but at the end of its life it is fully compostable. Just cut up and add to your compost heap