Cotton Drawstring Bag
The Weekly Shop's Cotton Drawstring Bag is perfect for making sure your 'weekly shop' is a plastic free one.
You can take the bag to your nearest bulk foods / refill shop or aisle and fill up on pasta, oats, granola or whatever you need.
You could also buy bread and rolls at your supermarket bakery, or fill up on small fruit or nuts at the local farmer's market.
At 30cm x 25cm it's a convenient size to always keep in your bag, especially if you often spontaneously hit the shops for your lunchtime sandwich - keep one of these bags on hand to stop those spontaneous plastic uses.
- 30cm x 25cm (11.81 x 9.84 inches)
- 5oz / 130gsm cotton weight
- Ethically sourced
- 100% natural, light weight cotton
- Drawstring feature with woven cotton tie
- Country of origin: India
- Made from a sustainable crop
- Printed in the UK